Monday, September 21, 2009

Jamie Visits City Hall



Here's my second....ish assignment! So, for this one, what we were supposed to do was take a picture of a celebrity, or celebrities, and put it in a background that was incongruous. Basically, in a place they normally wouldn't be in. For this, I took a picture of Jamie Madrox (one on the left), a rapper from a group called Twiztid, and put him in a background of....come random city hall, I have no idea where it is. Jamie would never be in a place like this because...well, look at it! It's all...formal like, and there he is all covered in blood, crazy hair, and clown makeup. It just doesn't fit.
What I did for this assignment was I took the three picture you see....well, I started with the one of Jamie, and used the polygonal lasso to go around him. Then I moved him one picture to another and resized him. Then I took the picture of the lady and did the exact same thing, except with her, I had to use the eraser to touch up some of the white background that was left over.
Oh, and on a side note, I know I don't really need to do this, but this is some of Jamie's music

No comments:

Post a Comment